Fuel Injection Service & Repair Chandler, AZ | Custom Fuel Injection Phoenix AZ by Automotive Diagnostic Specialties
The advances in fuel injection management systems over the last few years have made it possible for ADS Auto Repair to offer this service to our customers. Cars with older fuel injection systems can be upgraded to take advantage of today’s technology. These systems are indispensable when upgrading a vehicle to include turbocharging, or on a turbocharged vehicle that is being upgraded beyond the factory parameters.
|Read More Testimonials||amazing customer service. premier diagnostic abilities. the BEST technicians. a lot invested in advanced equipment for all auto needs! won’t go anywhere else! thanks JT!
— Matt R.
Why is Fuel Injection Service Necessary?
When you first buy your car and start the engine for the first time, carbon deposits, varnishes and dirt start to form in the fuel injection system of your vehicle. The majority of this takes place in the combustion chamber areas and intake valves. To avoid having too much build up in your engine, you should check your owner’s manual to see how often they recommend servicing your fuel injection system.
Common symptoms of carbon buildup:
- Pinging of Engine
- Lack of acceleration
- Lurching or Hesitating
- Vehicle is performing poorly
- Idles rough
- Decreased fuel efficiency
Our carbon fuel cleaning process will remove the deposits of carbon from your fuel systems, intake values and combustion chamber. This is a safe cleaning process and will not harm your car’s engine components or fuel system.
What’s included in a fuel injection service:
- Pressure testing fuel system and fuel pump
- Fuel injector cleaning
- Inspection of fuel rail and fuel lines
- Inspection of vacuum line, pressure regulator and all connections
- Throttle body air intake cleaning
- De-carbonize intake, intake manifold and exhaust valves
- De-carbonize pistons and combustion chamber
- Emissions exhaust testing
Advantages of servicing your fuel injection system regularly:
- Saves money by improving fuel efficiency and saving you from more costly repairs
- Lowers your risk of vehicle breakdowns
- Increases the total performance of your vehicle
- Reduces the pollution in our air
- Increased dependability and safety
We also offer a variety of upgrades and modifications for many factory fuel injected cars. The list of vehicles we have done conversions on is extensive and includes:
- 1967 Ford Mustang – Edelbrock E.F.I.
- 1976 Jeep Wrangler – Accel D.F.I.
- 1948 Chevrolet C.O.A. – Accel D.F.I.
- 1978 280z – Accel D.F.I.
- 1970 Blazer LT1 350 – Accel D.F.I.
- 1966 A.C. Cobra – MPI 502
- 1987 Chevy 3/4 ton PU – M.P.I. 502
D.F.I. = Digital Fuel Injection
E.F.I. = Electronic Fuel Injection
M.P.I. = Multi-Port Fuel Injection
Fuel Injection Repair Chandler Arizona
Fuel Injection Upgrades Chandler
Custom Fuel Injection Chandler Arizona