The average car repair cost is $550, with average auto repair estimates ranging from $500 to $600 in the US for 2019 according to cars.com. Average prices will depend on the make and model of the vehicle. Learn more about auto repair costs below.
Air Conditioning Repair
The average car AC repair cost is $475. Auto AC repair costs range from $150 to $800. Read more about car ac repair costs.
- The average oil change cost is $35, with prices ranging from $20 to $50.
- The average synthetic oil change cost is $58, with prices ranging from $45 to $70.
The average wheel alignment cost is $63, with prices ranging from $50 to $75.
Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost
Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement
The average mass air flow sensor replacement cost is $595, with prices ranging from $515 to $674.
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
An average cabin air filter replacement cost is $63, with prices ranging from $25 to $100.
Transmission Fluid Flush
The average transmission fluid flush costs range from $75 to $150. With an average cost of $113.
Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement
An average engine coolant temperature sensor replacement cost is $165, with prices ranging from $142 to $188 according to RepairPal.com.
Shock Absorber Or Strut Assembly Replacement
- Shock Absorber replacement cost averages $1,087 with costs ranging from $153 to $2,021.
- Strut Assembly replacement cost averages $1,088 with costs ranging from $155 to $2,021.
The average radiator replacement cost is $684, with prices ranging from $588 to $779, according to RepairPal.com.
Water Pump Replacement
The average water pump replacement cost is $716, with prices ranging from $676 to $756.
Car AC Compressor
An average AC compressor cost is $872, with prices ranging from $734 to $1,009, or more.
Installing New All-Season Tires
The average cost of installing new all-season tires is $513, with prices ranging from $400 to $626.
Serpentine Belt or Timing Belt Replacement
- Serpentine belt replacement cost averages $130 with costs ranging from $60 to $200.
- Timing belt replacement cost averages $616 with costs ranging from $549 to $682.
On average, engine replacement costs about $4,250 in the US for 2019; average engine replacement prices range from $1,000 to $7,500.
- Long block engine replacement cost averages $800 with costs ranging from $600 to $1,000.
- Short block engine replacement cost averages $1,525 with costs ranging from $1,550 to $2,500.
Read more about engine replacement costs.
Head Gasket Replacement
The average head gasket replacement cost is $1,802, with prices ranging from $1,624 to $1,979.
According to RepairPal.com The average transmission replacement cost is $5,019, with prices ranging from $4,931 to $5,107.
Brake Pads Replacement
The average brake pad replacement cost is $288 and can range from $125 to $450 according to YourMechanic.com.
Spark Plug Replacement
According to RepairPal.com the average spark plug replacement cost is $225, with prices ranging from $192 to $257.
Front or Rear Windshield Replacement
- Front windshield replacement cost averages $325 with costs ranging from $200 to $450.
- Rear window replacement cost averages $250 with costs ranging from $100 to $400.
Engine Tune Up
According to costhelper.com the average engine tune up cost is $500, with prices ranging from $200 to $800.
According to RepairPal.com the average thermostat replacement cost is $229, with prices ranging from $211 to $246.
Automotive Diagnostic Specialties Offers Expert Car Repair Services in Phoenix, Arizona
Automotive Diagnostic Specialties offers general car repair in Phoenix & Chandler. We have a team of experts ready and willing to help guide you in diagnosing your cars problems as well as helping with preventative maintenance. Feel free to email us with any questions that you may have by using our contact us form. Automotive Diagnostic Specialties in Phoenix and Chandler does more than just general car repairs or replacements we also offer AC repair, radiator replacement, auto fleet management, and RV repair. Stop by our Auto Repair Shop In Chandler located at 6835 W. Chandler Blvd. Chandler, Arizona 85226 or by giving Automotive Diagnostic Specialties a call today (480) 961-8704.