Auto Repair for Foreign & Domestic Vehicles
Whether your check engine light has come on, you need routine maintenance, or are looking to enhance your vehicle’s performance, Automotive Diagnostic Specialties (ADS Auto Repair) offers the highest level of auto repair and service in Chandler, AZ and the surrounding areas. We work on all makes and models of vehicles, including cars, trucks, SUVs, and high-performance vehicles, diesels, and alternative fuel vehicles.
Our staff of ASE-certified technicians has 125-plus years of combined experience using automotive computer diagnostic equipment help properly diagnose and repair your vehicle. We perform your vehicle’s services using factory-level equipment and high-quality parts to ensure our work is done right. This is backed by our three-year/36,000-mile parts-and-labor warranty on the majority of the repairs we provide.
We are an AAA-approved auto repair facility, and our full-service facility can handle all of your vehicle’s needs no matter how big or small. We can handle any service, including the following common issues:
- Air conditioning and heating: Our expert ASE-certified automotive technicians perform a detailed inspection of your vehicle’s air conditioning system to diagnose your auto A/C problem and provide an estimate to get it working optimally again. Common issues with automotive A/C systems include system leaks (including from the compressor, condenser, or evaporator), low refrigerant levels, clogged condensers, compressor failure (i.e., a seized compressor), and a failed A/C compressor clutch. Often A/C units have more than one solitary issue, as one failure can lead to another.
- Automotive computer diagnostics: With vehicle computers becoming increasingly advanced, identifying and fixing issues has also become more complicated. At ADS, we only use the latest automotive computer diagnostic technologies to accurately diagnose and repair your vehicle. We also have the capability to run diagnostics on alternative fuel, electric, and hybrid vehicles.
- Engine repair: We repair all types of vehicle engines including intake manifold replacement, header replacements, valve and cylinder work, and more.
- Suspension and steering: We can replace your car or truck’s springs, shocks, struts, differentials, steering boxes, tie rods, rack and pinions, bushings, and more.
- Tune-up service: With regular maintenance and tune-ups, you can receive better fuel efficiency, maximize the performance of your vehicle, and increase your vehicle’s life.
- Brake system repairs: We replace vehicle brake pads and drums, flush brake lines and systems, machine or replace rotors, replace brake master cylinders, and more.
- Electrical systems: Vehicles today use a complex electrical system to function properly and to keep you comfortable and safe at all times. We provide electrical systems repair for shorts, blown fuses, split wires, and failed electrical components. We pinpoint electrical system issues or computer malfunctions to make sure you are safe and comfortable while driving your vehicle.
- Starting and charging: We’ll troubleshoot your car’s starting and charging system, including batteries (all types, including hybrids), alternators, distributors and distributor caps, ignition modules, starters, wiring, and more.
- Fuel injection service and repair: We can clean or repair your vehicle’s fuel injection system, replace faulty fuel injectors and adjust your fuel system for better performance.
- Carburetors: We can rebuild your old vehicle’s carburetor, give it a tune-up, or adjust timing for a smooth, high-performing engine.
- Transmission and drive-train repair: Is your transmission slipping or not engaging properly? We know transmission problems can be costly and we will work with you to find the lowest cost solution to fix your problematic transmission. We can flush your vehicle’s transmission, rebuild your old transmission (or replace it), stop transmission fluid leaks, repair broken drive-train linkage, and perform any other transmission repairs necessary.
- Emissions testing repairs: We ensure your vehicle passes emissions by servicing catalytic converters, oxygen sensors, optimizing fuel/air mixtures, and replacing any other faulty sensors or parts in your vehicle’s emissions system to keep the dreaded “check engine light” OFF.
For these services and anything else your vehicle might need, please call us at (480) 961-8704 to schedule an appointment and get an estimate on your auto repair or maintenance.