We will ensure your vehicle will pass your local required emissions testing by servicing oxygen sensors (02 sensors), catalytic converters, optimizing fuel/air mixtures and replacing any other faulty sensors or parts in your vehicle’s emissions system.
Emissions Repair & Catalytic Converters, Oxygen (O2 Sensors)
Emissions testing is required in Chandler, AZ. The best way to make sure your vehicle passes is by keeping your car/automobile is properly maintained by following the factory-required maintenance schedule. Knowing you will pass before you arrive at a testing station gives you confidence, peace of mind, and avoids hassles of having to return for a re-testing.
What to do if you failed the emissions test
- First of all, don’t panic. Typically, you can re-test for free but you have your repairs completed within a set period of time, usually a month or less.
- Second, bring your car into a reputable auto repair & diagnostic shop like ADS Auto Repair.
- Third, after the repairs have been completed go back to your testing station and pass with flying colors.
We’re emissions & diagnostic repair experts
- We have the right training, technology, and equipment to diagnose what is wrong and get it fixed. We have the right automotive diagnostic tools to determine the cause of the increased emissions or check engine light lighting up and the know-how to fix the problem.
- We stand behind our work. ADS Auto Repair’s warranties are some of the strongest in the automotive repair business. See your technician for details.
So if you need emission repair or emission advice, call ADS Auto Repair today!