Power Steering Repair
Most vehicles today come standard with power steering assistance. Power steering allows a driver to steer a wheel with less effort. If you power steering goes out, you will notice difficulty when turning and possibly hear a grinding noise when you turn your wheel far to the left or right. If this happens, its time for power steering repair.
Common Power Steering Issues or Failures include:
- Screeching, whining, or squealing noise (this usually indicates you are low on power steering fluid) caused by a leak or other unknown issues
- Vibrations in steering wheel while idling
- Hard to turn steering wheel
- Leak puddles of clear fluid in your driveway
- Filling up power steering fluid often
At Automotive Diagnostic Specialties, we have years of experience and are knowledgeable about power steering system. We can help diagnose power steering problems and provide power steering repair estimates to get you back out on the road quickly and safely.
If you are experiencing any of the below power steering problems, give us a call.