On average, wheel bearing replacement costs about $364.50; with typical costs ranging from $307 to $422 according to RepairPal.
- Wheel Bearing Part Cost: $159 to $201
- Wheel Bearing Installation Cost: $148 to $221
These estimated costs do not include taxes or fees.
Repairs That Might Be Needed Along with Wheel Bearing Replacement
Wheel bearings are usually replaced as part of a bigger repair so the estimate listed above might not represent the actual cost of your repair. Some of these bigger repairs are listed below.
- Brake Pad Replacement:
- Brake Shoes Replacement:
- Steering Knuckle Replacement:
Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost by Vehicle
Learn more about the cost of wheel bearing replacement by vehicle below.
- Ford F-150: $207 to $233
- Honda Accord: $246 to $388
- Toyota Camry: $262 to $372
- Honda Civic: $220 to $341
- Toyota Corolla: $310 to $436
- Nissan Altima: $201 to $417
- Ford Explorer: $217 to $244
- Honda CR-V: $219 to $365
Check out our other post title “10 Symptoms of a Worn Wheel Hub Bearing“.